The Otis Paper Mill dates back to the late 1800s and the space is about 600,000 square feet. In 1906 it became one of the original mills to form the International Paper Company. Many of the workstations and machinery have not been touched since it was abandoned. The development company who owns the mill plans to turn it into a business complex.
Mary and Tim Howes
Mill Street Café: 207- 645-7570
Metal cleaning, sandblasting and industrial painting